We’re your expert WordPress agency for an awesome monthly price. We will update your content for you, do some graphic design work, and even find new plugins for you. We’ll help you optimize your pages for better SEO performance. Weekly site backups and daily database backups. Site hardened and secured. Plugins and themes updated. We’ll take care of your website so you can focus on your business.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Gig includes up to 5 “jobs” per month — which can be new page builds, content updates, graphic design work, plugin research and installation, etc — pretty much any change that can be done in under an hour *** note this does not include the content ***
- Weekly whole website backups
- One – two business days turnaround time
- Daily database backups
- Will restore site if needed
- Website security implemented and maintained
- Plugins kept up to date
- Theme kept up to date
- On-page SEO optimization — if you have jobs available we may optimize pages for you, especially focused on page speed
- Uptime monitoring
- All jobs/requests have a minimum 1 business day turnaround time, depending on the complexity it may be longer
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Your business name and URL
- Your WordPress username and password
- Hosting provider username and password
- Is hosting included with this service?
No, not at this time.
- What if a plugin or theme is no longer supported by the developer?
You can use a job to find a replacement for the plugin or the theme. Note that a full theme migration might use up all of your jobs for the month.
- Do you provide content?
No, any content you want updated or added to your site must be provided by you.
- How do I get started?
It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire where you’ll provide all the info needed. We’ll then be in touch on the messenger to let you know we’re getting started. Done and done.
- Does “xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx” count as a “job”?
A “job” is a specific change or request that you describe in detail. “Make the site look nicer” is not a job. “Design a new header image that looks like xxxx, yyyy, and zzzz” is a job. “Design a new look for the page and make it live on the site” is TWO jobs. If in doubt, ask – we’re happy to discuss.
- Can I make changes to a job once submitted?
No, if you make a change to the content or scope of the job it will require a new one. However, design work and changes include one revision – so if there is something you’d like to tweak about the changes that is fine.
- Can I submit all five jobs at once and have them done right away?
No, the gig is built for five jobs per month. We cannot guarantee delivery with a short turnaround time. You can certainly prioritize the order jobs are completed in, but this service should not be purchased if you are planning on using it for a redesign. This is meant for ongoing management, security, backups, and updates, not website refreshes. There is another gig for that.
- Can I use this for my Wordpress build or redesign?
No, this service is only for maintenance updates or minor page additions. Please see our other listings for Wordpress builds.